1. General Information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the URL: petitepages.pl
- The website operator and the Data Administrator is: Petite Pages - Piotr Granat, os. Rusa 6/1, 61-245 Poznań.
- Contact email of the operator: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data voluntarily provided on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries through the form
- Execution of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered into forms, which are then introduced into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files on end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected Data Protection Methods Used by the Operator
- Login and personal data entry areas are protected during transmission (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal data and login details, entered on the website, are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function operates in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which currently represents the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator regularly backs up data for security purposes.
- A key element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which primarily means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on servers of the operator: thecamels.pl
4. Your Rights and Additional Information on How Data is Used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you or to fulfill obligations incumbent upon the Administrator. This concerns the following groups of recipients:
- payment operators
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be kept longer than is necessary to carry out the activities related to them as specified by separate regulations (e.g., regarding accounting). In terms of marketing data, they will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- their correction,
- processing limitations,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of executing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, although the right to object may not be exercised in the case of the existence of important legally justified grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, especially the establishment, pursuit, or defense of claims.
- Actions of the Administrator can be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use the Service.
- Automated decision-making activities, including profiling, may be taken against you to provide services under the concluded agreement and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in Forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the email address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to process a service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be logged. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Relevant Marketing Techniques
8. Information about Cookies
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the Service User's end device and are intended for use on the website's web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User's end device and obtaining access to them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- achieving the goals set out above in the "Relevant Marketing Techniques" section;
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Service users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Service User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service operator, in particular, companies such as: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing Cookies – How to Give and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings. We reserve the right to disable the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences which can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: